Complaint Review: adp totalpay card

• Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: Amanda K — North Platte Nebraska United States of America
adp totalpay card
7000 Goddlett Farms Suite 200 Cordova, Tennessee United States of America

adp totalpay card money network wrong numbers given and non english speaking customer service Cordova, Tennessee

I have my checks deposited onto my total paycard every 2 weeks. I have recieved 3 checks and have had no problems. When I went to the ATM on the fourth payday and tried to get money I was told my card was declined I called the 866 on the card and was told my account was on hold they needed to verify information. I went to Staples and faxed the information to the number I was provided and then waited 30 and called back. I was then told that the hold may take up to 48 hours to release. The people I spoke to said they were sorry and that I would just have to wait. I spoke to my employer and they said they had already faxed my info to the bank when I was hired on .I can not believe that META BANK can not get things together enough to at least send a letter or an email prior to "holding" an account. This is very poor business and customer service if you ask me.

Amanda

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adp-totalpay-card/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/adp-totalpay-card-money-network-wrong-numbers-given-and-non-english-speaking-customer-serv-685059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adp totalpay card