Complaint Review: ADTS Pensacola Alarm Monitoring

• Updated: Fri, March 23, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Crestview Florida United States of America
ADTS Pensacola Alarm Monitoring
1300 Olive Rd, Pensacola FL Pensacola, Florida United States of America

ADTS Pensacola Alarm Monitoring Lied about being able to end contract after one year of service if we provided a 90 day notice of termination Pensacola, Florida

I signed up with this company over one year ago and tried to end my contract with 90 day notice and was told that I signed a five year contract which could not be broken.  The co-owner Rod told me and my spouse that we could just simply tell them 90 days before our year  renews if we decide to end our contract.

We were going to go with ADT through USAA and he talked us out of it because he said they have a two year service contract and his company did not have no long contracts.  Come to find out that it is a five year contract that his company has and we are being told by Rod and a very rude service lady that we will not be able to get out of our contract until five years have past.

Please do not go with this company for alarm monitoring.  I have set my alarm off for over five minutes by accident and no one ever called to check on my home.  I called the service dept and they said they did not have a alarm signal activated for my property.  Someone came out and fixed a problem with their monitoring box.  When I called the service dept loud music was playing in the background and little kids were yelling like it was someone home.  Very unprofessional through and through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADTS-Pensacola-Alarm-Monitoring/Pensacola-Florida-/ADTS-Pensacola-Alarm-Monitoring-Lied-about-being-able-to-end-contract-after-one-year-of-s-858539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADTS Pensacola Alarm Monitoring