conductor

• Reported By: Trisha — biloxi Mississippi United States of America
ADTS SECURITY PENSACOLA
1300 E Olive Rd Pensacola, Florida United States of America

ADTS SECURITY PENSACOLA BEWARE!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE Pensacola, Florida

I just would like to warn anyone who tries to use these folks-- they are horrible. I should have have known the first week when I called to ask them to help me reactivate my door alarm since I had removed it for painting. They wanted to charge me $45 just to have a guy come back out and double side tape it back onto the door. Finally, I'm sure to keep a "new" customer "happy" they talked me through it on the phone. There was no need for a service call. I was moving last month and had every intention of paying out my 3 year contract. I was guessing I would just keep paying and jsut liek the real ADT know I did not need monitoring anymore. SO that's what I did. I even called the ADTS office to talk to the boss about the best way to cancel. Again, the monitoring was not important it was just finishing out my payments to them. I thought no problem. Then I get a bill that says I owe them $1200-- I called the ADTS provider to let them know that I couldn't pay this in full but I never had any intention in stopping my monthly payments. They told me that they would not accept anything but paid in ful and I should be scared of collections if they did not get their $1200 in 10 days. (???) SERIOUSLY? i coninued to explain to them that I WANT to py them monthly as I always had--and the lady told me they would not accept my payment and hung up on me. I called back to let her know that there must have been a problem in our line-- I was hung up on -- she told me our conversation was done and that the boss does not accept payments for invoices.... She said it will go to collections and I can pay payments to them.

Crazy.... don't use these people. They are a real joke-- all I imagine is an office full of FAT, NASTY, UNHAPPY SOULS. I hope life gets better for them. What a horrible job to have.. and to be so angry and unhelpful. Gross.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADTS-SECURITY-PENSACOLA/Pensacola-Florida-/ADTS-SECURITY-PENSACOLA-BEWARE-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-HORRIBLE-Pensacola-Florida-530986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADTS SECURITY PENSACOLA