Complaint Review: adult friend finder

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: spearlee — ardmore Tennessee United States of America
adult friend finder

adult friend finder decietful advertised a reasonable return for my money and then sends wrongful replys.That hav been removed from there own system, Internet

I have received thirty replies to my post .All of which were removed from there system or inactive users .Removed for abuse. I reported the problem so ,more money will fix. They charged me again plus for mobile use that I don't even want or have .
They evidently have the mind to keep me shopping for the best windfall they may see. No return on my investment and aparrently no help from there side .

I make a local search.Get back results of women 600, 800,miles away .Stating all the time I am searching for women in a 20 mile radius. Probably never see my money back nor any change in this deplorable service.Yet this fraud should be exposed and meeted out with a recompense. Liars cheats and frauds.From my opinion.They could have looked to keep things right by responding to my bequests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adult-friend-finder/internet/adult-friend-finder-decietful-advertised-a-reasonable-return-for-my-money-and-then-sends-750867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adult friend finder