Complaint Review: Adult FriendFinder

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Jimmy — Storebro Sweden
Adult FriendFinder
220 Humboldt Court Sunnyvale, California United States of America

Adult FriendFinder - adultfriendfinder.com/ 220 Humboldt Court, Sunnyvale, California 94089, United States This company have my visa information. I have ended my profile and they still taking money from my account! I call that theft and nothing else. Their customer service doesent respond. Sunnyvale, California

*General Comment: close acc

This Company Adult Friendfinder is riping people of!

First of all you have to excuse my spelling. Im from Sweden.

To get membership and be able to contact other members on this adult contact site you have to pay with card.

I tried it out for one month. After the end of that period I decided I no longer wanted to hang around.

So I ended my profile and I got a confirmation mail that it was indeed taken care of.

I even tried to log in with my information to double check this. I could no longer log in so I thought everything was allright.

Well it wasnt.. They have taken money from my VISA after the deletion of my profile.

So in other words they have stolen my credit card information and they are now billing me without me even having an profile at their site!

I have been trying to contact their customer service but they dont respond.

This is a complete scan, ripoff and theft and I want justice!

I know there are many more out here on the internet who have been scamed by this company.

Would be glad for any help I can get.

The webadress is: http://adultfriendfinder.com/

Regards

Jimmy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-FriendFinder/Sunnyvale-California-/Adult-FriendFinder-adultfriendfindercom-220-Humboldt-Court-Sunnyvale-California-9408-492196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult FriendFinder

#1 General Comment

close acc

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I know where yr comming from ok i had this problem with these dating sites also. All you have to do is call yr credit card company and tell them you want a new acc number and then this dating site will not be able to continue taking money from you.

Good luck.