Complaint Review: Adult FriendFinder

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: romanticwarrio13 — Barbourville West Virginia
Adult FriendFinder
220 Humbolt Court Sunnyvale, , California USA

Adult FriendFinder Various Inc. It changed my email address and password and added a second membership that I di not give my consent for. Sunnyvale, California

On or about 1December2013, I subscribed to a membership @ Various Inc., adba Adult FriendFinder. Almost immediately my membership was activated. However instead of the one month Gold Membership I purchased at the $19.99,  I was billed for two memberships. Resulting in my debit card being charged $39.99.

I tried in vane to contact this company and have been blocked. They continuously send messages that my email address is invalid. Yet they allso state in their messages that I can only purchace one membership. So I am unable to grasp how they could and did charge me for two.

I would very much appreciate any and all assistance you may be able to offer me to bring an amicable resolution for all concerned. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-FriendFinder/Sunnyvale-California-94089/Adult-FriendFinder-Various-Inc-It-changed-my-email-address-and-password-and-added-a-sec-1103517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult FriendFinder