Complaint Review: adultfinders.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Joanna — bronx New York United States of America
adultfinders.com

adultfinders.com This site have photos of me and I did not give them the right or the person the rights to put it up. Internet

hello I recently just found out that someone made an account on adultfinders.com of me as wanting to be an escort now of course the person knows my number and also put my phone number up there. I have written the company twice since Ive found it out, but no respond. I dont know what to do and I just want it down. they do not have a place to flag off the ad or to report the page that I found of me. so Its just there. what should I do, I just want that ad down and erase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adultfinderscom/internet/adultfinderscom-This-site-have-photos-of-me-and-I-did-not-give-them-the-right-or-the-per-976885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adultfinders.com