• Report: #620854

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Tigermanrich — aliquippa Pennsylvania United States of America
adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife.net

adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife.net 4 weeks since order has been placed and still no product, Internet

I placed an order at WWW.ADULTSEXTOYSCATALOG.COM on 6/8/10 at 6:33 p.m. EDT.  I received a confirmation e-mail from billings@beachlife.net a few minutes later stating that my order has been placed.  On 6/9/10 at 11:14 I received another e-mail from billings@beachlife.net stating that my order has been updated to a status of shipped.

I waited patientlyfor my order to be delivered and on 6/24/10 I sent an e-mail to billings@beachlife.net asking the status of my shipped order.  I waited 4 days and still no reply back.  On 6/28/10 I sent another e-mail to billings@beachlife.net asking the status of my order and once again no reply back.  I tried calling the number that was on their website (608) 253-2859 and received no answer (just ringing).  I tried calling multiple times with the same result.  I went to their site WWW.ADULTSEXTOYSCATALOG.COM to look at my account which stated that my order was placed and shipped.  I scrolled down to the bottom of their website and went to "contact us" once again and the contact phone number was now gone and only showed the following:

Customer Service:

One call or
email to us and your questions and concerns handled promptly.

To contact us, you may write to us at: email us

www.adultsextoyscatalog.com
d.b.a. Beachlife.Net

It's now 7/6/10 and I've been waiting close to 4 weeks since my order has been placed and supposedly shipped and I still have not received my product.  My patience are running thin and I'm getting very frustrated.  I'm not sure what steps I need to take to either get my product or get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adultsextoyscatalogcom-Beachlifenet/internet/adultsextoyscatalogcom-Beachlifenet-4-weeks-since-order-has-been-placed-and-still-no-620854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adultsextoyscatalog.com - Beachlife.net