Complaint Review: adultwork.com

• Updated: Fri, November 13, 2009

• Reported By: lulu — ipswich Nationwide United Kingdom
adultwork.com

adultwork.com adultwork.com Internet

When i signed up they asked for no id nothing and I worked really hard and earnt 300 in one week, then all of a sudden they take my profile off and take my money untill i can show them a passport and a pic of me showing a piece of paper with adut work on it.

I dont own a passport or a cam and that is why i decided to to phones only and because so guy is annoyed at me he reports me and they take my profile off and keep my money

If they are going to do this they should ask for id up front so everyone knows where they stand, this was my only source of income to feed my kids and losing that money put me in debit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/adultworkcom/internet/adultworkcom-adultworkcom-Internet-523421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on adultwork.com