Complaint Review: advance cash services

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: mamamundy — piedmont South Carolina United States of America
advance cash services

advance cash services ANOTHER in a line of rip offs:SAME company, SAME "loan" amount, SAME story!!! Internet

This is truly scary!  I have read a few of these and they are ALL the same. I had been recieving what i thought were bogus spam emails for a few months.  Finally i decided to open one titled with an account number & the word lawsuit.  the email said i had taken out a loan with this internet loan company, mother of several other internet loan companies, for $300 ( same amount as the gentleman reported earlier) and that i had refused to pay it back!

Whats even MORE scary is these peole have the last 4 of my ssn, the last 4 of my bank account number and the name of my bank, my ip address and my email address! i sent a reply email telling him his grammar was horrible, i NEVER got a loan from his company & that apparently i needed to close my bank account and contact my lawyer because of the personal information HE had.

i have not had a reply! Unlike the other reports i"ve read they didn't call me at work, thank goodness. I have had my identity stolen a long time ago and it's NOT fun.  these people have very vital personal information-HOW DID THEY GET IT????  WHAT WILL THEY DO WITH IT???? WHAT DO I DO NOW????  Somebody, idk, the FCC maybe, needs to do something and quick!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advance-cash-services/internet/advance-cash-services-ANOTHER-in-a-line-of-rip-offsSAME-company-SAME-loan-amount-SAM-936623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advance cash services