Complaint Review: Advance Cash USA

202 Independence Ave Washington, Dist of Columbia USA
  • Phone: 2022396960
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advance Cash USA Send me an email stating I will be sued Washington Dist Columbia

This company sent me a legal notice telling me that I owed them a ton of money and I have never borrowed anything from this company.  They told me that I was being Subpeonaed and will be sued for the amount due.  I have never ever borrowed anything from this company at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-USA/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20201/Advance-Cash-USA-Send-me-an-email-stating-I-will-be-sued-Washington-Dist-Columbia-1098998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash USA