Complaint Review: Advance Cash

princeton, West Virginia USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advance Cash approved me for an advance then expected me to keep sending money to them princeton West Virginia

On March 5, 2014, Advance Cash called my husband, Shawn. The man introduced himself as Henry, told Shawn he was approved for a $5,000 loan and all he had to do was go get a Vanilla Prepaid Reload card and put $255 on it.The money would not be removed, it was just there to make sure he could make the payments. After that was done, Henry then told my husband he had to go get another Reload card and put $500 on it for insurance and once it was on there to call him. Shawn done this then Henry said Shawn's loan for the $5000 would be on his bank card within 25 minutes. Shawn waited app. 45 minutes and Henry then called telling Shawn he had to go do another $500 card to finalize the application, Shawn refused. I then called Henry and asked what all the money was for and he told me the same thing. I then told him Shawn was not giving him any more money and I proceded to ask for a refund of our $755. Henry said I could not get the money back unless I gave him the other $500. I said no once again and he hung the phone up. This was our only money we had to pay our monthly bills. We thought we was doing something to help us out financally but thats definately not the case here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash/princeton-West-Virginia-24739/Advance-Cashnbspapproved-me-for-an-advance-then-expected-me-to-keep-sending-money-to-the-1129133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash