Complaint Review: advance cash@usa.com

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: jonathan — waukesha,wi Wisconsin
advance cash@usa.com
, New Jersey USA

advance cash@usa.com- mike oliver/henry they took my last money to my name without permisson/kids christmas money new jersy New Jersey

I  APLIED FOR A PAYDAY LOAN SAID I WAS APROVED AND BECAUSE I ONLY HAD A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. I HAD TO PROVE I HAD SOOM MONEY I WAS TOLD TOO GO TO WLLGREENS AND  BYE A VANNLA RELOAD CARD WHICH I DID FOR 280.00 . ANDTHEY WANNTED THE NUMBER ON IT TO VERIFY THE MONEY I GAVE TO THEM. I WAS TOLD THEY WERNT TAKING THE MONEY OFF.THEN THEY WANTED 500.00 FOR INSURANCE I SAID NO ALL I HAD WAS MY CHILDRENS CHRISTMAS MONEY  I DONT WANT THE LOAN.

SOO WHEN I WENT TO  RELOAD A CARD,THE MONEY WAS GONE .I CALLED MANY TIMES TO GET IT AND THEY TOLD ME I CANT HAVE IT.SOO I FILED A POLICE REPORT WITH WUAUKESHA SHERIFS DEPT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advance-cashusacom/New-Jersey/advance-cashusacom-mike-oliverhenry-they-took-my-last-money-to-my-name-without-permis-1108585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advance cash@usa.com