Complaint Review: Advance Placement Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: Vending Guy — Garden City Park New York
Advance Placement Services, Inc.
2002 W. Chicago Ave. Suite #199 Chicago, Illinois USA

Advance Placement Services, Inc. OWNER JAY BAIRD Jay promissed to place vending machines in NY for a fee, with a 50% up-front. I made the request for placing 4 machines. Jay puts me in contact with other individuals. These individuals ask for performing the additional job of moving the machine to the location for an additional fee or tell me that I have to offer significant commissions of 30% to 50% to which I agreed nonetheless. A meeting was scheduled, but they didn't show up. I called them and they don't respond. I sent a registered letter cancelling and asking for my money back. No response. Chicago Illinois

Jay Baird was referred by a salesperson from 1800 VENDING. I was placing and order of 8 machines and he called me to offer his services saying he had placed machines in NY. I requested to place 4 machines and paid 50% of his fee up-front as he required. He puts me in contact with  other individuals. One asks for the additional job of moving the vending machines to the location for an additional fee, which I refused, because I wanted to do that. Another tells me that I have to offer commissions of 30% to 50% which I accepted anyway. A meeting is scheduled, but they never show up. I called back several times, secretary responds but no one else is available. I sent registered letter cancelling my order and asking for money back. No response. This was almost 3 years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Placement-Services-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-60622/Advance-Placement-Services-Inc-OWNER-JAY-BAIRD-Jay-promissed-to-place-vending-machines-1116316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Placement Services, Inc.