Complaint Review: Advance Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, December 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 29, 2006

• Reported By:Watkinsville Georgia
Advance Technologies
1197 Gunsight Peak Drive Las Cruces, New Mexico U.S.A.

Advance Technologies kept my hearing aids and money and won't respond. Las Cruces New Mexico

I sent my hearing aids and $194.00 for repair in 7 to 10 working days on 11-3-2006. Since then, I have been lied to, (promised to ship them back twice) ignored and stone walled. The last month, they will not answere my phone calls or my e-mails.

I have asked that my aids be sent back without repair but have not received a reply. When I first sent them in, I talked to Kimberly La Santa and she gave me her cell number. Now, that number has been disconnected. I can't contact them at all!

It's been 2 months that I've been without hearing aids and that is miserable. I paid $1750.00 each for these aids and I can't afford to purchase new ones at this time.

If I can get the aids back, I'd not worry about the $194.00 they stole from me. I just need the aids so I can get them repaired.

Thanks

Richard
Watkinsville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Technologies/Las-Cruces-New-Mexico-88012/Advance-Technologies-kept-my-hearing-aids-and-money-and-wont-respond-Las-Cruces-New-Mexi-227850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Technologies