Complaint Review: advanced cash services

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Darnetrice Gallion — Washington District of Columbia
advanced cash services

advanced cash services They email me a letter saying they will report to IRS that i have an unpaid loan and I need to pay 300 by April 5. I only can use money pak and I did pay them. Internet

I recieved an email on March 29, 2013 stating that I have an unpaid balance of 663.00 loan. If i didn't pay it they would report it to the IRS and they will take my tax return. So I ask for an settlement and he said I can pay 300.00 by April 12, 2013. Then he sent me an email stating that I only can use an money Pak. So I went to CVS and got a money pak and he stated that he will send me a receipt saying that the account was paid in full and I have an zero balance. The number that he had didn't work, I been emailing him because I never received a receipt. i feel like I can rip-off for 300 and I want my money back. I dont have money to be giving away. i have 2 kids that i have to take care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-cash-services/internet/advanced-cash-services-They-email-me-a-letter-saying-they-will-report-to-IRS-that-i-have-1044539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced cash services