Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation

6171 Huntley Rd. Columbus, Ohio USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation You need to contact the stores Columbus Ohio

I've had to deal with this company a couple of different times.  The most important thing to do here is contact the stores they're contracting you for.

We've all heard the stories from Prenzetta, Taylor, and Jake, and, and, and ... Any place that can't keep accountants for longer than three months has to have some kind of financial problems.  They're looking to go under just like other companies have done and take our money with them. I'd spoke with their accountants on lengthy conversations, I can't imagine they're so bad they got fired, they've most likely moved on to something where they didn't have to deal with me yelling at them every week to fulfill their promises.

They've promised me this Friday, next Friday, the Friday after that, it's all lies and deceit and from talking wtih Big Lots & Target they're getting more and more claims against them.  So if you've done work through this company for Big Lots, Target, Ashley's Furniture, ect, ect, who knows how many people they defraud in a year, get the contact number for those companies (as I've done).  I got PAID WITHING A WEEK when I went to Target after I'd waited for nearly six months.  Then I had another one come up hit their promised 45 day mark, which I've been told by a girl in their operations they have NO plans on ever fulfilling. It went past 90, I called went to the store, again, Advanced Facilities sent me a check within a week.  Lie, deceit, and fraud, that's their motto.

So remember, GO TO THE STORES, going to Advanced Facilities is a waste of time and effort, everytime I go to the stores I get PAID WITHIN A WEEK.  I used to threaten and file mechanics liens, it's not worth it, just call the stores, explain you haven't been paid, and you'll come and remove the work if you're not paid, the stores will make it happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corporation/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Advanced-Facilities-Maintenance-Corporation-You-need-to-contact-the-stores-Columbus-Ohio-1102260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation