Complaint Review: advanced Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Nanette — Scranton Pennsylvania
advanced Garcinia Cambogia
120 Smith Hines Road Greenville, South Carolina USA

advanced Garcinia Cambogia distributed by Uro Naturals I received product garcinia cambogia for weight loss it soes not work I tried calling them but could get anyone to speak to me. I waited for 1/2 hour on phone. I need RA number to return it Greenville South Carolina

I received a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia and tried it for 2 weeks   it didn't work in fact I gained weight.

I tried calling the number the provided they never came on the line only music played . I tried everyday for weeks  but was not successful  I would like a refund for 89.92  I will gladly return the unopened bottle if the will only give me th RA number to return it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-Garcinia-Cambogia/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607-5707/advanced-Garcinia-Cambogia-distributed-by-Uro-Naturals-I-received-product-garcinia-cambog-1126773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced Garcinia Cambogia