Complaint Review: Advanced Green Coffee

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: ggian — winnetka California
Advanced Green Coffee
22100 E. 26th Ave. #100 Aurora, Colorado USA

Advanced Green Coffee small print, false advertising, false use of Dr. Oz. Aurora Colorado

I originally thought I was buying a free trial bottle of this crap. 10.00 for shipping.  I was charged 79.40 for that same bottle when I didn't cancel it.  I got another bottle in the mail, (again charged 80.00) of which I refused and had sent back.  Unbeknownst to me.. they also refused it... so I was charged for a bottle I didnt' get, and never recieved any further correspondance with them..

I only got one email.. the original order.  There was no indication that they wouldn't accept a package back and I had no way to know this.  I was again charged for another shipment.  They will not work with me because it's been over 30 days.. so basically I've spend 300 dollars on a product I can tell you did nothing in the 10 days I actually used it.

They used Dr. Oz to get me in, and didn't disclose all the fine print on the phone. Did not have an email with the info of contract either.   Total scam.

They had agreed to charge me 50% off if I stayed in the program!! Are you kidding me? I paid 300.00 for a months worth of what I thought was a free trial of pills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Green-Coffee/Aurora-Colorado-80019/Advanced-Green-Coffee-small-print-false-advertising-false-use-of-Dr-Oz-Aurora-Color-1050597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Green Coffee