Complaint Review: advanced lamps llc

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2011

• Reported By: carlos — lakeland Florida United States of America
advanced lamps llc

advanced lamps llc bad service still no refund Internet

*Author of original report: Finally

*Author of original report: Still no refund

*Author of original report: Still no refund

I purchased a lamp for my tv on 8/1/2011 from Advanced Lamps llc on there web site. I payed for 3 day shiping and the item was listed in stock and the money was taken out of my account that day.I still had not recieved the item by 8/9/2011 so I contacted them and I was told the item was on back order now and that they would contact me as soon as they get a new status on my item.On 8/11/2011 I still had not been contacted back so I called back again and they still had no idea when I would recieve the item so I canceled my order and was told by phone and email that they would refund my money in 1 to 5 buisness days.As of 8/17/2011 I still have not been refunded my money so I called again and was told maybe tomorrow.And to make matters worse there web site still has the item listed in stock and I made them aware of this. I have learned from this experience to review the company first,pay only with credit card not a debit/credit card and to order over the phone not online and to record your order over the phone and let them know you are recording.This has helped to protect me from this happening again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-lamps-llc/internet/advanced-lamps-llc-bad-service-still-no-refund-Internet-766267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced lamps llc

Finally

AUTHOR: carlos - (United States of America)

8/23/11 My refund was finally put into my account this morning.

Still no refund

AUTHOR: carlos - (United States of America)

8/19/2011 still no refund in my account. Filed report today with the BBB.

Still no refund

AUTHOR: carlos - (United States of America)

8/18/2011 still no refund. Waited till 12:00pm and the money still had not been credited back to my account so my wife called this time and was told it should have posted back in the account today. My wife let them know that it did not and was told well maybe tomorrow.My wife then asked to talk to the supervisor and after a long conservation that seemed to not go anywere she was then told by the supervisor that the acounting department said that the money would be refunded back into the account in 2 hours. 8/18/2011 time10:20pm  and still no refund.