Complaint Review: Advanced Lamps, LLC

• Reported By: hmonestime55 — Winter Garden Florida
Advanced Lamps, LLC
35 West Main Street Meriden, Connecticut USA

Advanced Lamps, LLC Unresponsive and Neglectful Meriden Connecticut

On June 22nd, 2014 I ordered a D95-LMP replacement lamp from adavnced lamps. After ordering I was given the status of pending. A day later I called customer service to see why numerous times, and my calls were sent straight to voice mail. Finally I was able to talk to customer representative, who had then told me that I product I ordered was out of stock and will be shipped within two weeks. The following day afterwards, my status changed from pending to transcation accepted.

06/24/2014 Transaction accepted Hello!

Thank you for your order with Advanced Lamps, we appreciate your support! We wanted to inform you that your order was received and is being processed for shipment.

Please check your online account for regular updates regarding your order’s progress. Your account will be updated once your order ships and the tracking information will be emailed as well.

Your order’s shipment information will be posted in the next 24-48 working hours.

In addition to lamps we also carry many popular cell phone accessories, Bluetooth headphones, and a daily growing list of fun electronics. Check back often!

Thank you again for your support.

Two weeks later, no response, no shipment, and not even a tracking number. I had tried calling them throughout the week only to be sent to voice mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Lamps-LLC/Meriden-Connecticut-06451/Advanced-Lamps-LLC-Unresponsive-and-Neglectful-Meriden-Connecticut-1160739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Lamps, LLC