Complaint Review: advanced lamps

• Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: chas — topeka Kansas United States of America
advanced lamps
824 dixwell avenue hamden, Connecticut United States of America

advanced lamps Sold me a TV lamp, returned defective, they ok'ed warranty, will not call or e=mail back since 11/04/2010 hamden, Connecticut

Advanced lamps will not return my requests of where is my bulb. They say it is stuck in port when I called but now I can't get ahold of them. Googled the location I shipped the bulb to and found that they are just a lot with a chain link fence around it with a few junk cars around and a old trailor house. wtf I should have checked so you check them out. next time I'm in the area I'm going to stop in and see them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-lamps/hamden-Connecticut-06514/advanced-lamps-Sold-me-a-TV-lamp-returned-defective-they-oked-warranty-will-not-call-663325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced lamps