Complaint Review: Advanced Laser Body Care Institute

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Cilla R — Chicago Illinois
Advanced Laser Body Care Institute
1165 North Clark Street Chicago, IL 60610 Chicago, Illinois USA

Advanced Laser Body Care Institute, Owners Aggie and Eva "CONNED INTO MAKING A SALE" Chicago Illinois

I would not recommend Advanced Laser Body Institute for those of you who are considering a service with them. As a consumer no matter where you shop, you expect the employees to be the "experts" and know what they are talking about. With that being said, I went in for a consultation and I was told I was the perfect candidate for the acne laser treatment and that my acne would clear after nine treatments. When I had gone in for my first appointment the esthetician told me that she could not do any treatments on me because I had live acne. I feel like I have been cheated out of my money through false advertisement & do not appreciate the way I am being treated. I put my trust in your employees to be the professionals & know what they are talking about to your clients at advanced laser. It is clear that I was being conned into making a purchase that was clearly not for me from the get go. [continued below]....

..... I was lied to & was told I was a perfect candidate for the treatment just to make a sale, which is unfair to me as a consumer. It is also un ethical from a business standpoint!! Now I have to go to court to get my money back from advanced laser. So to all you who are considering advanced laser, just know if anything like this happens to you good luck trying to get your money back. You will be ignored and lied to. So much for legendary customer service!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Laser-Body-Care-Institute/Chicago-Illinois-60610/Advanced-Laser-Body-Care-Institute-Owners-Aggie-and-Eva-CONNED-INTO-MAKING-A-SALE-Chic-1066014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Laser Body Care Institute