Complaint Review: advanced marketing group

• Submitted: Sun, February 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — Fort Walton Beach Florida United States of America
advanced marketing group

advanced marketing group Offered 400 weekly mailing brochures from home. i paid the $21.95 and was emailed a reciept saying i would be mailed my starter kit with in 7 business, but never got it. i don't even know how to get m Internet

I WAS IN NEED OF EXTRA CASH AND I CAME ACROSS THIS END IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT STUFFING ENVELOPES FOR ABOUT $1000 A WEEK. I WENT TO THERE WEBSITE AND IT SEEMED REALLY SIMPLE TO DO. SO I WENT AHEAD AND PURCHASED THE MAILER STARTER KIT TO GET STARTED.

I GOT A RECEIPT AND EVERYTHING FOR MY PURCHASE AND I WAS TOLD I SHOULD GET MY KIT WITH IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS, BUT YET I NEVER GOT IT. THEY DON'T HAVE A NUMBER TO CALL FOR A REFUND LIKE THEY MENTION ON THERE SITE. ALL I HAVE IS AN EMAIL WHICH IVE TRIED TO  TO CONTACT THEM, BUT WITH NO ANSWER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-marketing-group/internet/advanced-marketing-group-Offered-400-weekly-mailing-brochures-from-home-i-paid-the-219-844867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced marketing group