Complaint Review: advanced marketing group

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: natasha — williamsburg Kentucky
advanced marketing group
Nationwide USA

advanced marketing group I was also under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office.There is no way I can find to get a refund.I feel I have been scamed. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Correction

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Well Of Course..

I was under the impression that envelopes would be sent to me to stuff and bring to the post office to send off.I can not find anywhere on the internet to get the refund they promise to give immediatly if the system does not work.I have recieved nothing, and I feel I have been scamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-marketing-group/nationwide/advanced-marketing-group-I-was-also-under-the-impression-that-envelopes-would-be-sent-to-1161050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced marketing group

Correction

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

In reference to the previous post, I am NOT the owner of the Company. I marked that comment as 'Consumer Comment', so I can only assume it was a computer glitch.

Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Well Of Course..

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

...you were scammed! This whole business of people actually believing they can earn money by stuffing envelopes / mailing flyers, has been around since the birth of the U.S. Postal System. Unfortunately, as long as people keep falling for this ridiculous load of bull, the scam will continue on. Everytime one of these sham operations gets shut down, five more spring up.

You CANNOT make money stuffing envelopes. YOU CANNOT! All these people want is your $$$$ and now they have it. It's great your reported them here, but also report to the BBB to get the word out there and file with the Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division in your state and in the state in which they claim to operate from. Report them to the Post Master General and also to the FTC.  If the AG gets enough complaints on someone, they will investigate, fine them and shut them down.

Finally, NEVER pay for a job!