Complaint Review: Advanced Mining Technology

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: craig — Huntersville North Carolina
Advanced Mining Technology
355 Lancaster, Bldg. E1 Haverford, Pennsylvania USA

Advanced Mining Technology AMT miners AMT are frauds and crooks Haverford Pennsylvania

I placed an order, #610 back on Nov. 11, 2013 for a 1,2TH machine from AMT miners. My original invoice was for $5,499. I had to wait almost a month to pay them. On their website they claimed they would take credit cards. However, when i tried to pay with my american express they said their credit card client was giving them problems. They said they were having a hard time using CC's for the larger purchases. My miner was $5,499. Jim Brown told me to sit tight and he would see about getting my purchase through.

So... after a month of asking repeatedly when i could pay Jim Brown finally told me NO. They would not take my credit card and that i would have to pay with bitcoin or wire transfer. However, the price of the bitcoin miner was now $5,995. This should have raised all sorts of red flags with me but all i could see was the potential for a return of investment. At that time this miner, if delivered when AMT told me it would be delivered, would make me almost $700/day. i decided it would not be worth argueing with these folks. I paid the additional $500.

Well, the first week of January rolled around (my first supposed delivery date) and no miner. I didn not get a phone call or so much as an email explaining to me what the problem was. I went on bitcointalk.com to see the AMT thread. Occasionally AMT will post an update with what's going on with production - nothing again. Afetr dozens of email and posts on bitcointalk i finally got a response from them. They told me I was "harassing" them by trying to find out what they did with my $6,000. These people have some nerve!

Well, they eventually posted an update saying orders 600-700 would be delivered between Feb. 25 - Feb. 27. Well, again these dates came and went with no update whatsoever. They do not even bother trying to tell you whay they are not delivering your miner. Today is 3/6/14 and I have heard nothing from AMT. They will not answer phone calls. They will not return emails. They still have my $6,000. These guys are crooks, cons and liars. do NOT do business with them if you value your hard earned dollar.

(((email redactted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Mining-Technology/Haverford-Pennsylvania-19041/Advanced-Mining-Technology-AMT-miners-AMT-are-frauds-and-crooks-Haverford-Pennsylvania-1128668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Mining Technology