Complaint Review: advanced moving system, better moving & storage

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:New York New York
advanced moving system, better moving & storage
4582 North Hiatus Rd Fort Lauderdale FL 33351 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Moving System, Better Moving & Storage ripoff consumer rip-off plain screwed! LauderdaleFort Lauderdale Florida

I have schedule my move with Better Moving & Storage, but then I was contacted by Advanced moving system who apparently is in charge of my move. When I was asking about the estimate I asked specific questions: how much money would I pay if there were extra cubic feet, about the coupon that was on the website. Now they are telling me the person who told me I was going to pay $2.50 per cubic feet did not have any right to tell me that, and that the coupon had to be given to the driver. Fact is, the person on the phone told me that she did not know anything about the coupon, making me lose $100 off the price. And now they are telling me that there is a problem with the truck and that they have to delay the delivery, when I had specifically requested a speedy delivery since I am leaving the country in 1 week.

Benedetta
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-moving-system-better-moving-storage/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33351/Advanced-Moving-System-Better-Moving-Storage-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-plain-screwed-Lau-37090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced moving system, better moving & storage