Complaint Review: advanced resort marketing

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Hanover Park Illinois United States of America
advanced resort marketing
1648 Tayl Road Port Orange, Florida United States of America

advanced resort marketing spreading hi pressure time share presentaions Port Orange, Florida

*General Comment: Dido

To sell my time share this company promises to inflict the same high pressure presentation on others that was inflicted on me, and I would pay for this with a charge of over $800.  I offered to sell the time share valued by them at $10,000 for $7000 but they would have none of that.

They are not a member of the BBB.  Surprise.  And a search for anything about them on google yielded zip.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanced-resort-marketing/Port-Orange-Florida-32128/advanced-resort-marketing-spreading-hi-pressure-time-share-presentaions-Port-Orange-Flor-932302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanced resort marketing

#1 General Comment

Dido

AUTHOR: BruceT - ()

I just got off the phone with these people and I tell you there was just as much pressure of them wanting to sell my timeshare as it was when I bought it! They wanted 899.00 right now to sell my property and would not back off. The guy on the phone started to get very rude and was starting to cut me down so I hung up on him. All I asked was to give me a day to think about it. I guess that was the wrong thing to say. I looked up the company afterwards and went to there site and found out that you can still have them contact you and sell you property. So why the high pressure bulls*!!!! I would still like to know if this company is any good, besides the sales person being a a**h***.

thanks