hearts

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Lee — Morgan Hill California
Advanced Site Pros/Business Site Pros
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Advanced Site Pros/Business Site Pros Failure to perform as contracted Las Vegas Nevada

To whom, This is regarding Advanced Site Pros and Business Site Developers, which are the same people doing business under different names. What they do: you will get a phone call from their sales department introducing you to them and their services. They claim to be a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) company who will promote your web site, and they promise to get your web site on the first page of all the major search engines. They also offer a money back guarantee if they don’t meet their promise. What they really do: they create a poorly drafted and error filled landing page, using a URL that they create. They promote this new URL whether or not it ties to your business or location. Once customers are on the landing page, they will be redirected to your site ONLY if they click on something.

Our story- they never explained that they would use a landing page until we were many weeks into our agreement. Then they created a URL with a name from a community that is miles away from our location, and was very specific. It had almost nothing to do with what we do, nor where we do it. When I complained that this URL would not serve us, nor did it live up to the representations they made, all I got were excuses. Facebook- they promise to set up a business face book page. They created the worst, most amateur FB page that was full of misspelled words and names, plus numerous other inaccuracies. Guarantee- their guarantee is worthless and they refuse to honor it. One of their managers called me a few weeks after I complained, agreed that everything was screwed up, told me I was 200% right in my claims, and yet they refuse to honor their guarantee. I have checked all 20 of the key phrases that are supposed to lead consumers to our web site, and NONE of them lists our web site on the first page of any search. In fact, it might not list our web site on any page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Site-ProsBusiness-Site-Pros/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Advanced-Site-ProsBusiness-Site-Pros-Failure-to-perform-as-contracted-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1126807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Site Pros/Business Site Pros