Complaint Review: Advanced Tech Support

4800 Trex Avenue,#350 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Advanced Tech Support Fly By Night Company Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Computerized Letter

*UPDATE Employee: Advanced Tech Support

i bought their product on 12-4-2013 around 2:00 a.m. as I was trying to get my computer working. Their advertisment said that they where connected to microsof company so i thought it was an okay comapny.  They really took me for $200.00 and my computer is still not working right.  I was ask to give them detail information on what I wanted done and I mentioned a certain problem I had and a Mr. Micheal Volpe said it would be fix with no problem.  so stupid me believed this jerk, after 3 1/2 hours the computer said to call them, I called, problem still not fixed and thent he run around began and I got furious. Hours later talked to a jeff (who realy did not know what in the hell he was doing) then a girl who refused to answer any questions and wa sletting her co-workers listen in on our conversation, I don't think she spoke english at all for she seemed to not understand what I was asking,  then a Kurt came on and still no fixing my problem,  I then lost internet connection and had a hard time getting back on the compute so he said he would call me in an hour, well it been 10 hours later and still no call from him......this comapny is a scam artist company out to take your money under the pretense of being with Miscrosoft.  Time to take some legal action on these crooks. Time to call Miscrosoft and let them know about this comapny. And if I don't get my money back asap, then maybe a trip to Fl and their HQ to see if they are real, time for a family visit in Florida is due.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Tech-Support/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Advanced-Tech-Support-Fly-By-Night-Company-Boca-Raton-Florida-1104358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Tech Support

Computerized Letter

AUTHOR: Sherian - ()

This company sends out computerized letters to the people that complain about them, they don't even have the decency to respond to the individual who is unhappy with their services.   Please people read this site before you buy anything anymore.  Terry Williams the owner is nothing but a crook and all he cares about is how fat his bank account is with your money.........Mr. Michael Volpe is also the same, a night supervisor who lies through his teeth when he says he will fix your comaputer problems and that to call him if you need extra help, I called him and he REFUSED  to come to the phone.  I am going to do what is necessary to get my money back from them, even if means going to court, $200.00 might not be alot to them but to me a senior on a budget, it's a huge amount.  Some one in law needs to investigate this company for fraud.

Advanced Tech Support

AUTHOR: Advanced Tech Support - ()

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced.  Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.  We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

Computers can be very complex and temperamental.  We try our hardest to fix these issues the first time around.  However there are instances that more time is required to correct a problem.  We always stand behind our work at Advanced Tech Support and encourage you to contact us if your computer is not running at optimal levels.

From time to time we experience very high call volume, as this is not an excuse, computer infections cause large spikes in calls.  We ask that you please bear with us and this is usually just temporary.

Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week.  If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,