Complaint Review: Advanced Tech Support

• Reported By: Rebcca — Manhattan Kansas
4800 trex ave Boca Raton, Florida USA

Advanced Tech Support ruined my compters Boca Raton Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Advanced Tech Support

These people were supposed to fix one PC that had a trojan. Instead they remotely accessed both of my computes and changed permission and administrative actions. I still have a trojan on the PC and my  new laptop is now basically unusable. I can't do anything except get online for email and games.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Tech-Support/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Advanced-Tech-Support-ruined-my-compters-Boca-Raton-Florida-1098315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Tech Support

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Advanced Tech Support

AUTHOR: Advanced Tech Support - ()

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced.  Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.  We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

Computers can be very complex and temperamental.  We try our hardest to fix these issues the first time around.  However there are instances that more time is required to correct a problem.  We always stand behind our work at Advanced Tech Support and encourage you to contact us if your computer is not running at optimal levels.

Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week.  If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,