guided

• Reported By: Doctorbad — Rockland Massachusetts United States of America
internet, Florida United States of America

Advanced Tech Support Charge money for nothing internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Advanced Tech Support

I tried to obtain registry repair software, and found a recommendation for this company.  I thought I was buying a simple registry repair program.  Instead, I was prompted to call a phone number to "activate" the software, after I had bought it. These people at Advanced Technical Support, told me that the software would not help me.  They said I had to buy their services.  I stupidly went along with it, and my computer is completely messed up, and they will not refund all I spent on their useless service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Tech-Support/internet-Florida-/Advanced-Tech-Support-Charge-money-for-nothing-internet-Florida-1022385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Tech Support

Advanced Tech Support

AUTHOR: Advanced Tech Support - ()

Hello

I am very sorry to hear of the recent complications that you have experienced.  Advanced Tech Support is dedicated to making our customers happy.  We would like to hear from you directly so we can correct any and all issues you are experiencing.

Please reach out to us via one of our official support channels.

To contact one of our support agents please visit our contact page here: http://www.advancedtechsupport.com/contact-us.aspx

You can chat with a live chat support person from 8am to Midnight EST time 7 days a week.  If you like you can call us directly at 1-800-978-4501 24 x 7

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,