Complaint Review: advancedcolonplan.

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Maddie — N.Huntingdon Pennsylvania U.S.A.
advancedcolonplan.
www.advancedcolonplan.com Internet United States of America

advancedcolonplan. Refused to refund my $99.96. Am claiming fraud to my bank and having it removed. Utah, Internet

The site said free trial for $1.95 shipping.  They charged me $99.96.  I called them and a foreign voice answered the phone.  I think it was from the United Kingdom.  They cancelled the account but refused to refund my money.  I asked for a supervisor.  The supervisor was also a foreigner.  He also refused to refund my money.  Kept telling me to try the product.  Told him the Company was a fraud and when it enters my bank account tomorrow, the bank will dispute the item and return my money to me.  This is a definite RIP OFF.  I should have checked with RIP-OFF before I ordered the producct but I read a review from Consumer News that recommended it and thats why I didn't bother to check on it.  They said $1.95 shipping and free trial.  Going to tell themn about it also.  They should have checked their facts before they recommended the product.  BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advancedcolonplan/internet/advancedcolonplan-Refused-to-refund-my-9996-Am-claiming-fraud-to-my-bank-and-having-631787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advancedcolonplan.