Complaint Review: advanquest

• Reported By: Vincent — Green Brook New Jersey United States of America
advanquest
23801 Calabasas Road, Suite 2005 Calabasas, California United States of America

advanquest This company steals from its customers! Calabasas, California

I have been running a software program call web easy 9.0 for almost a year. I have made no changes to the software since I installed it. Now all of a sudden my serial number comes up as already being used. I run my company website from this web site and I am loosing money because of this problem. the only response I get from the company is to buy the software again. I did nothing to cause this problem andI beleive they are causing this problem to steal from there customers. I want to sue them in a class action suite, I have found by searching the net that this is a problem many people are having. I wasted 2.5 hours with phone calls and chat with no fix. This company is a total rip off. I want a lawyer to respond to this with a class action suite. I am loosing money every day that I cannot edit my business site do to there ripoff. I want to sue!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advanquest/Calabasas-California-91302-1547/advanquest-This-company-steals-from-its-customers-Calabasas-California-1016490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advanquest