Complaint Review: Advanta Bank Small Business Credit Card

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: vlm — vancouver Washington USA
Advanta Bank Small Business Credit Card
salt lake city salt lake city, Utah United States of America

Advanta Bank Small Business Credit Card Advanta Bank Will not respond to any disputes. Will not respond to customer complaints. But they still want thier money. salt lake city, Utah

* : Deceptive?

My daughter was denied passage on Carnival Cruise lines because of a pregnancy. Cruise line definitely deceptive in policy that will result in no passage. Contested with Advanta since services were never rendered. Absolutely no correspondence except to say they were charging me for the travel that we never received. I sent advanta a letter telling them that I wanted to continue to contest the charge. They told me that I missed the time requirement (which I didn't). They said they never received my letter. They said to fax a copy which I did Three times with a cover sheet which requested a to me call so I could verify that they got it. Never a call. I continued to call twice a week to talk to Rhonda Gibbs. They would transfer me to outer space and leave me on hold. I then sent letters to the Pres. Mr. Alter, and Rhonda Gibbs, both certified, and registered mail. Still no response. Not one soul has tried to contact me except their minion's in the India call center. They want to know when they can expect payment. I will never pay the bill until I get a response from someone with some authority. This is way past the cruise problem now. I hope we go to court , I am so ready. I have more unanswered corresponce, registered mail etc. that they will not respond to. I don't know how a judge could ever not find them contemptful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanta-Bank-Small-Business-Credit-Card/salt-lake-city-Utah-/Advanta-Bank-Small-Business-Credit-Card-Advanta-Bank-Will-not-respond-to-any-disputes-Wil-493085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanta Bank Small Business Credit Card

#1

Deceptive?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Directly from the Carnival Web Site:

PREGNANCY POLICY Pregnant women are only allowed to sail if pregnant for 24 completed weeks or less at time of cruise disembarkation. All pregnant women are required to produce a physicians letter stating that mother and baby are in good health, fit to travel and the pregnancy is not high-risk. The letter must also include the estimated date of delivery (EDD).

Not sure how you consider that deceptive in their policy.  Since they have this policy any dispute with your credit card is not going to go anywhere.  So if it does go to court you will probably loose.  You will then not only owe the original amount, but the additional interest, fees, and court costs that were accrued.  You may want to use your time and energy with Carnival to see if they can do anything for you.  Keep in mind that every other Cruise line has very similar policies in regards to Pregnancy.