Complaint Review: advantage capital benefits

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2002

• Reported By:tatum tx
advantage capital benefits
502 n division carson city, nevada U.S.A.

advantage capital benefits took $223 from me for a phony credit card I never got in march of 2002 ripoff scam liars nevada

In good faith I sent this company 169.00 to start my credit agian and help rebuild it by getting a credit card ..I was stupid but I wanted to believe they were legitimate..I am on disability and cannot work so I was going to use this card to help with my expenses and credits..

I sent 43.00 more to put on my card because I was told it would be here in 10 days and I wanted to use it so I out money on it..This ws in june..I had the money taken from my checking account..

I was stupid and now I am losing sleep over it and it has made me lose faith in people..Is there any way to get my money back..I did write to them twice and request my money back..

Both times I reeived no comment back from them. Now I find out you cant reach them..What can I do? I still have my packet and my phony sample card..Can you help me? Thanks

donna
tatum, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2002 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advantage-capital-benefits/carson-city-nevada-89703/advantage-capital-benefits-took-223-from-me-for-a-phony-credit-card-I-never-got-in-march-34422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advantage capital benefits