Complaint Review: Advantage Financial Services Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 19, 2007

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
Advantage Financial Services Corporation
9325 Apison Pike Ste 106 Ooltewah, Tennessee 37363 Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.

Advantage Financial Services Corporation loan fraud fake identification false allegations to closer ripoff Chattanooga Tennessee

This unscrupulous company should be on the Watch List for consumers in the Chattanooga and Ooltewah TN areas. I have had the great misfortune of having to conduct closings on several different loans for many consumers at this office for many different title companies around the state of TN they range from Home Equity Lines of Credit to full blown "faked out" purchase money for loans for people who are unemployed but have suddenly found a job making higher incomes--does not make sense. Leslie one of the self proclaimed principles of this company has on more than one occassion coherced and not preclosed her customers before the closing. She and her staff have not provided the homeowners their HUD settlement statement 24 hrs prior to closing nor discussed the final loan terms.

It has been apparent to me as an outsider of the underhanded dealings at this "chop shop" on more than one occassion. Suntrust the lender I don't believe is aware of the fiasco's at this office.

In December 2006 one of the latest fiasco's Leslie called my phone incessantly (I have my cell phone bill to prove this),regarding a closing where the interest rate was not disclosed to the customers and the closing fees and used what is known in the trade as "deep water" business. The borrower was also a loan officer from FL who "knew the business" which if he and Leslie's staff knew the business then they would all know that the borrower's wife should follow the law and have a current gov't issued ID of some sort! But instead she had an expired driver's license and expected me and demanded me to BACK DATE a purchase because of a mysterious "rate lock" that was expiring. Not my problem she was told by myself and the title company's attorney.

This is illegal I told her and she tried her hardest to get her way, I adamantly refused. Leslie has now gone on a mission of bashing my good name for being an honest person to several people around the states. I will not stand for her deceit and have decided to report her via this venue and then to the state banking and finance commission for my state for possible dealings in mortgage fraud. She and her entire staff are unprofessional and liars!

They should be shut down and have further investigation conducted on their "chop shop" and possible loan fraud techniques that is obvious they are engaging in. She specifically demanded that I allow an expired driver's license to count as current id and forge the expiration date, I adamantly refused. If Leslie threatens my or my good name again I will be filing a restraining order and charges of slander against her and her company.

Alexandra
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2007 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Financial-Services-Corporation/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37363/Advantage-Financial-Services-Corporation-loan-fraud-fake-identification-false-allegations-231549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Financial Services Corporation

adding