Complaint Review: AdvantageItech

• Reported By: mardris — chicago Illinois United States of America
AdvantageItech
PO Box 61359 Sunnyvale, CA 94088 Sunnyvale, California United States of America

AdvantageItech Unresponsive Customer support and Service Sunnyvale, California

After much research on 11/18/2012 I purchased a licensed Microsoft Office 10 Pro Plus d download from
AdvantageItech. They had only one bad review on the internet and fair, reasonable prices-- not ridiculously low ones-- as did many other companies who had innumerable bad reviews and complaints.

Several tines I had tried their live chat program to ask questions before buying but never did receive anyresponse. This lack delayed my purchase by several weeks until I found answers elsewhere. I should regarded this as bad omen!

Now on 11/19/2012 I'm trying to install the download but am having problems and cannot get a solution from them as they do not return phone calls and can't seem to understand the problem as described on their online support service.

I'm very upset and guess I will have to return their product and get my money back. And from the way they have treated me so far I will probably have a terrible time.

I was so excited about having this new program and am now terribly disappointed they won't help me.

They have truly horrible customer service.

I hope this review will forewarn others not to buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AdvantageItech/Sunnyvale-California-94088/AdvantageItech-Unresponsive-Customer-support-and-Service-Sunnyvale-California-971502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AdvantageItech