Complaint Review: Advantel

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Owasso Oklahoma USA
Advantel
700 W Center St W. Bridgewater, Maine United States of America

Advantel David Andre False sales leads and lies, lies, lies ! W. Bridgewater, Maine

We contacted Advantel and was told that they would generate 1,200 qualified sales leads for home improvements. (Windows, doors, siding, roofing, ad-ons) We were told that if a sales lead that was furnished to us turned out to be of no value, it would be replaced at no charge. We sent Advantel and David Andre $2,500.00 for the 1,200 qualified leads. The first week I received two (2) leads. One was a woman in a nursing home and the second was from a man that did not own a home and had never talked with Advantel. When I called to talk with my lead generator, she said that she would replace the leads with ones that were more qualified. This never happened! When I tried to contact David Andre (owner) he had instructed his "girls" to screen his calls and would never take any of them. I called several times but he refused a conversation with me. When doing business with Andre, his contract even states that there are no guarantees. I should have looked into him closer. Beware !!!!  Beware !!!! This is a fradulent business. They will tell you a very sweet story, but once you pay them (in advance) they will produce absolutely nothing! You might as well throw your money out of your car window.....you will get the same results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantel/W-Bridgewater-Maine-02379/Advantel-David-Andre-False-sales-leads-and-lies-lies-lies-W-Bridgewater-Maine-988248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantel