functions

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: concerned patron — Cleveland Ohio
advisory associates
1843 Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

advisory associates GSA Applications advisory associates GSA Scam Washington Dist of Columbi

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They Changed Names Again

*General Comment: Your response is unclear

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Erroneous Information Posted

I was contacted by Renee Ferrell from advisory associates from phone number 202 429 2028 she told me she works with the federal government and the GSA and wanted me to pay money to get government contracts. after doing my research I found out it was all lies. she was telling me the government needed my work and services but it was going to cost me 6500 dollars to get to work during my research I found that this was a company called GSA application services who is being investigated by the Attorney Generals office. she lied about working with the federal government. and would do anything in order to get the sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advisory-associates/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-14236/advisory-associates-GSA-Applications-advisory-associates-GSA-Scam-Washington-Dist-of-Colu-1071491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advisory associates

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They Changed Names Again

AUTHOR: Free Info - ()

This is regarding 202-756-1825, United Consulting Specialists, Washington, D.C., Mike Perillo per their own misleadings: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/unite ... -227205941.html

Some of you may know that his last name is altered with a couple of letters and the news release says that they got some award.

You too can pay to have this award.

Unfortunately this "company is not in D.C., their Regus Office is but they are actually located at you know where: Oldsmar, Florida.

I know there are a lot of other numbers that they use and a lot of other company names but this has got to be one of the lowest levels for a business.

On top of the people changing their names, Jason Davis, Gail Loewen(real person is referenced in the above posting), Mike Perillo, Cathy Vernon, Angelica Anderson, the list goes on-this wouldn't be slander since these people do not truly exist within the umbrella of the Oldsmar group.

These are the GSA Schedule poeple that everyone should be quite familiar with by now.  Just wanted to share a little update to the lies and scams that people are sinking to.

Flood Google with a bunch of bogus news and hopefully, people won't be able to link back to the gsa applications people. Let's keep opening new virtual offices and lying to the consumer.

When a company, and I mean A company, does not take enough care to tell you, the consumer, the truth then why should you spend your hard earned money with a liar.

Those of you that do spend your money with those crooks, I'd hate to say that I told you so.

Did I work there? For a short time, yes. Did I leave or get fired? I left on my own when I found out what was really going on.

They will come back and say, "see, it's a disgruntled ex-employee," just to turn you away from the truth.

Do you need proof of their misdealings? you can look through the threads on this wonderful sight and many others.

Regus should really be ashamed to let a company use them like this. I would hate to think that Regus is simply all about the money with no real morals.

Sound familiar? Before anyone goes through with trying to get on Schedule, everything that those "companies" do is able to be done 100% free of charge.

Just a quick fact for government contractors: they tell you that a Schedule Contract is so important...what they don't tell you are the true numbers, amounts and percentages that are being spent through these contracts.

They have numerous agreements for services and those customers do not even have a contract yet. Excuse after excuse after excuse is what these people get.

I'm sure this will piss some people off but I really don't care. Enough with the lies already.

The Advisory Organization is another one of their shells, in Oldsmar, physically.
Capital Finance Group is another one of their shells, in Oldsmar, physically.

Might as well add these numbers too:
703-649-3895
301-355-0606

#2 General Comment

Your response is unclear

AUTHOR: Reader - ()

This is a rebuttal/question to "Erroneous Information Posted" by Cheryl

"I am an employee of the company"  -- Of WHAT company are you an employee?

"Unfortunitly your company does not qualify these posts." -- WHAT?

Unfortunately, your post is about as clear as mud.  That does not speak well for whatever company employs you.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Erroneous Information Posted

AUTHOR: Cheryl - ()

Hello

I am an employee of the company. First of all we have no such person working here. We just did a major layoff and this is obviouly someone with a vendetta.  Unfortunitly your company does not qualify these posts. In addition, we do not cover the Ohio area.

Please remove this false accusation from this site. I appreciate your help with this matter.

Concerned Employee