Complaint Review: Advocare

Advocare
2801 Summit Avenue Plano, Texas USA

Advocare Help, my stomach hurts! Plano Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Sounds Unfortunate

My daughter lost weight rapidly with Advocare and I thought I would try it.  She was using it for about 3 months and she developed stomach pain.  She thought it might be a virus. I started using the Advocare Challenge to see if it would make a difference for me.  I gained 5 lbs, had severe bloating, stomach aches, and seemed always hungry.  I didn't have any of those symptoms before trying Advocare.  2 days after stopping Advocare, my stomach aches stopped, I started losing the weight I gained and no more bloating or constant hunger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advocare/Plano-Texas-75074/Advocare-Help-my-stomach-hurts-Plano-Texas-1078687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advocare

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Sounds Unfortunate

AUTHOR: AdvoCare Cooleys - ()

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience on your 24 Day Challenge. It sounds like maybe you were on the wrong products and whoever sold them to you didn't qualify your lifestyle and health history before having you order.

Just from what you said, my advice would be to make sure that you were on the soluable fiber version of our Herbal Cleanse not the insoluable version and I would ask how much water are you consuming? 96 ounces would be the minimum to drink in a day. Taking either version of fiber and not drinking enough could lead to the symptoms you listed. Did the AdvoCare Independant Distributor that sold the Challenge to you walk you through the products and try to coach you on proper usage? If not, I would be happy to help you. I have lost 75 lbs to date and continue to lose on the products. My name is Brian Cooley and my phone number 615-480-7022. I can answer any questions or get you the answers you need. Also AdvoCare has a Customer Support team that can help 800-542-4800 and a website F.A.Q.s page that can help with all kinds of information www.advocare.com/science/faqs.aspx

I ask that you get further information and give it another try. If not that's ok too. If you purchased the products at full retail then you may contact Customer Support and ask about our guarantee. We want you to be satisfied. I look forward to hearing from you.