installed

Complaint Review: advocate law group of florida

• Submitted: Mon, May 09, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: lissy — Deltona Florida United States of America
advocate law group of florida
15100 NW 67th Avenue Miami Lakes, Florida United States of America

advocate law group of florida Loan modification Miami Lakes , Florida

*General Comment: Advocate Law has exceeded all exspectations

This company is a big scam they advertise assistance with loan modification.  I was a victim of this scam losing almost $7,000.  I first went to Orlando to meet a lady called Janet Pena who was a representative to this company.   Due to my desperation on not losing my house i went  ahead and gave all my  tax return  putting my trust and being the last resource giving them $3,400 up front then 500.00 a month.  Time went by nothing was done, no phone calls or followup, when i try to call all you get was the answering service taking your name and number and wait for a return call which means you never spoke with a lawyer, if you needed immediate attend you will not get a hold of no one.  The only time i got a quick return call was when I first call them to find about out their service... Now I am still in a foreclosure schedule for court next month with no representative i am very upset with this company if i would have research first and would have avoid all this lost of money and time.  Which now i am going to need it for a rental house..  If they is any other victims out there we need to get together and get our money back.. This is no joke our hard worked money giving it to bunch of thief but i hope one day they get what is coming to them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advocate-law-group-of-florida/Miami-Lakes-Florida-/advocate-law-group-of-florida-Loan-modification-Miami-Lakes-Florida-727390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advocate law group of florida

#1 General Comment

Advocate Law has exceeded all exspectations

AUTHOR: gina - (United States of America)

I want to contribute to the report about being ripped off with Advocate Law.  I signed with them in January 2011 on two homes that I own.  I did agree to pay the $3500. (apx) down and the $445.00 per month per home.  This has not been an easy process, my banks, Wachovia and Bank of America gave the law firm a run around.  I am working with two individuals, Enrique and Marisol.  I must say that never have I called or emailed them and they not return my call or email.  They have been extremely great with communication.  The banks have asked over and over for the same paperwork and Advocate law has handled it all.   I was originally told that this could take anywhere from 6 months to a year, I was late on one mortgage and not on the other so I anticipated it would take awhile.  Both of my homes are with mediators and I know this because the banks have contacted me personally to tell me that is where it stands.  I have nothing but PRAISE to say for this Law firm.   They have worked with me with payments, when money was tight and again, I can not express enough how great their communication is.  It is an uneasy feeling going through a process so you do not loose your home, they have done everything they said they would do and then some.

Gina G