Complaint Review: advopay

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: freespirits corp — Colorado Springs Colorado
9865 east 116th street st 800 fishers, Indiana USA

advopay breach of contract/ bait & switch fishers Indiana

Sold me a NCR pos system..with a 5 year contract for cc processing. Told me I had a 60 day no questions asked

100% money back gaurantee. It took them 52 days and I was still not operational. They promised as part of the contract to download all my bar codes and prices into the NCR system and program my old cc machine to access the NCR system. All the bar codes they download was the wrong format and so the NCR system was unable to scan them so I spent 40 hrs and manual scanned over 2000 items.  By then I was 4 days away from 60 days so I tried to cancel and faxed them and sent via registered mail to all the known address of Advopay. I also called the local sales person  and tried to give him a copy of the cancellation notice, which he refused to take back with him. And almost forgot they initially charged my account for $3600 and I incurred overdarft fees, and they credit me $1800.00. These guys a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/advopay/fishers-Indiana-46037/advopay-breach-of-contract-bait-switch-fishers-Indiana-1171090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on advopay