Complaint Review: A&E factory services

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: sheree13 — hoboken New Jersey
A&E factory services
945 airport road lakewood, New Jersey USA

A&E factory services misrepresented services and are thieves lakewood New Jersey

I called for service on my LG dryer.. i explained that i need the exhaust to the outside inspected as I felt it was either clogged or crimped (installed in small drawer frame area)

the person I spoke to made an appt for someone to come out and gave me a 3 hour window, never mentioned anything about charges

the technician calls an hour or so b4 he shows up, saying he will be arriving in about an hour and asked if I knew of the service charges, which i responded no.. he explained its a $75.00 service fee and parts and labor are additional, that was fine with me..

he showed up and told me that A&E does not check the exhaust that i have to do it myself or call someone else.. he would not leave without me paying the $75.00 plus tax, but, told me to call customer service and i would get a refund..

i did ask him why they made an appt for me knowing they dont do what i called for, he responded, it happens all the time, i dont care i get paid regardless

i have since been dealing with trying to get a refund for a month.. i was first told give it a couple days, than i was told they wanted to try to get the money from LG as its under warranty (this was not a warranty issue)

now, i was told, no refunds on service period..

my question still remains, why would they make an appt to come out to do a repair that they don't do??

the company is extremely incompetent.. they are inconsistent, they lie and they are one big rip off..  do yourself a favor and never call them for anything!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-factory-services/lakewood-New-Jersey-07030/AE-factory-services-misrepresented-services-and-are-thieves-lakewood-New-Jersey-1049104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&E factory services