Complaint Review: aehee lee

• Reported By: ahl — Elkton Kentucky United States of America
aehee lee
2480 Highland Lick Road Internet United States of America

aehee lee Re-charged my account Internet

I ordered new service for Dish net cable, they were laied service package. However, I try to keep the service but it was more trouble and more charged my account. Therefore, I cancelled 2weeks after order. They had a policy 30days money gurantees. but they didn't give me a credit, so, I contact my credit company to dispute it get a credit back. After 2month later they charged 2month bills amounts is $106.28 again. When I received this bill I contact to them, they said will cleared my account but still send a bill every month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aehee-lee/internet/aehee-lee-Re-charged-my-account-Internet-983241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aehee lee