Complaint Review: Aemidiotech.com

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Twinmom — Virginia Beach Virginia
Aemidiotech.com
Internet, Oregon United States of America

Aemidiotech.com Aemidio or hpc techs Scam support! Doesn't work and won't refund money unless your are VERY persistant! Internet, Oregon

I stumbled on these folks trying to get support for my Cisco router.  They pretended to be Cisco and told me they could fix "all my problems."  "My computer would operate like brand new or my money back."  I explained my computer was 5 years old and I knew it was dying. I just wanted my router configured to support my notebook computer.  They assured me it would work and the software and support would cover my laptop as well for 3 years.  As soon as I agreed they charged my Paypal account in a flash.  then, over the next 3 days I spent about 10 hours on the phone with a tech.  The computer did work well for about 2 more days and then started shutting down again.

I tried to ask for my money back and to concede defeat but the tech absolutely begged me to let him keep trying.  AFter 2 more weeks and several more calls I asked for a refund.  Then the fun began!  I talked "Jake", "Jack", "Simon", "Mike" and "Robert" over the course of 4 weeks and 9 calls.  (The names are in quotes because they were all men with very strong Indian accents who couldn't seem to remember their names when they were giving them...) I heard stories about "bank problems", "processing time", "meetings" and all sorts of things.  The most popular line was "let me call you back in 24 hours."

When I stopped letting them hang up on me and told them I would call Paypal and let them pursue the fraud I finally got the money credited back to my account.  Perhaps they help some people with their computer problems but if it doesn't work I just don't think they have the structures in place to process a refund.  Believe me, if they could have gotten me to stop calling sooner, I think they would have.  I believe the think people will just give up.

Beware of dealing with Aemidio techs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aemidiotechcom/Internet-Oregon-/Aemidiotechcom-Aemidio-or-hpc-techs-Scam-support-Doesnt-work-and-wont-refund-money-un-1044425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aemidiotech.com