Complaint Review: aes modules

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: B. Lunsford — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
aes modules
Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

aes modules www.aesmodules.com Just another ripoff artist Jacksonville, Florida

I am a transmission specialist in North Carolina and I just used AES Modules to rip myself off. I sent them a Honda TCM to repair. Although they determined they couldn't repair it the day after it arrived, no call, no nothing. When it was due to arrive back at my shop several days later and it didn't I called for an update. That's the first I learned that it was "unrepairable". Pissed, I just told them to send it back as I'd need it for a core from a real repair company. No core, no refund, no response, nothing.

Do yourself a favor and just stay away from this company and their band of thieves. Of course check a company out before choosing one, especially on the web.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aes-modules/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/aes-modules-wwwaesmodulescom-Just-another-ripoff-artist-Jacksonville-Florida-962624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aes modules