Complaint Review: AES

AES
P.O. BOX 2461 HARRISBURG, PA 17105 HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania USA

AES UNTRUTHFUL,HARRASSING, AND DISRESPECTFUL HARRISBURG Pennsylvania

Greetings,

I have been given the run around in trying to bring my bill to current with AES. I spoke with so many different reps and no one knowns anything and they are shifting the blame to others. I was sent to collection and i made a payment plan commitment to bring the bill current. Every day the reps would call and say that i was refusing to pay he bill when that was just not true. AES supplied the confirmation and it correlated to my bank statement .

Well my last payment to bring my bill current was due for 06-03-1-2013 and bill collectors still called even after they received the payment. A rude nasty rep called nd said that the payment was received but they haven't post it to the account;therfore, I am still considered late even though it is their fault. The rep stated that he was going to place a note in the system that  I was refusing to pay.

The rep called my sister, the co-signer, and my sister called me to listen in. The rep told her that I defaulted and the payments I made and was told it would make my bill current were partial payments. ?????? WHAT??? The rep I spoke with to set up the payment never mentioned anything about partial payments.(And they say calls are recorded?)

My sister told him that she didin't know what game the company was playing but it wasn't right and my mom told him that it was wrong to d people like that and the rep told my sister ,"Tell your mom to shut up! And yall people like to talk.HAHAHA". The rep was laughing what and i told my sister to hang up.

What can I do enough is enough. I am a diabetic and I have high blood pressure and other health issue. It is too much. The rudeness and harrassment has to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-17105/AES-UNTRUTHFULHARRASSING-AND-DISRESPECTFUL-HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-1056974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES