Complaint Review: AFC Services, LLC

• Reported By: Rachel — Gulfport Mississippi
AFC Services, LLC
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

AFC Services, LLC Brandi "College student" scam Las Vegas Nevada

There was 2 girls and 2 boys going door to door in my area selling magazines in my area. The girls came to my door. Everything sounded legit with paperwork and everything. I actually invited these young ladies into my home.

They told me how they were selling magazines to help for a "college study trip." I am a very generous person and love to help people and do sweet things for people, with that said, i was excited about helping the two young ladies as well as getting a magazine subscription for my husband.

I paid cash for my 3 year magazine subscription, because I was told cash payers received sooner due to no "pending" payment with a credit card. These young ladies got $70.00 from me! I never received my magazines AND when I attempted to contact the company DEAD END! It was just a scam!

Ridiculous and pathetic!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89180/AFC-Services-LLC-Brandi-College-student-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1085305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Services, LLC