Complaint Review: AFC Services, LLC

• Reported By: mamagar — Burns Flat Oklahoma
AFC Services, LLC
PO Box 80865 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

AFC Services, LLC Did not honor refund policy Las Vegas Nevada

Did not honor refund policy as stated on the receipt. I ordered on Aug 29, sent in my notice of cancellation on Aug 30, and did not receive a refund as of yet.  The receipt states that the buyer may cancel within 3 days.  I filled out the notice of cancellation that is on the back of the receipt.  I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions for a total of $121 (I paid in full in cash).  The salesperson was Brittany (did not get a last name).  I paid in cash because the salesperson said "it would give her double points".  Either the salesperson ripped me off because I paid cash, or the company is ripping me off because I paid cash.  I tried contacting the number on the receipt to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89180/AFC-Services-LLC-Did-not-honor-refund-policy-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1084737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Services, LLC